DenTek 90 Count Floss Picks

Our household consists of 6 people. So believe me when I say I’m ALWAYS on the lookout for good deals on personal hygiene products. We go through floss picks quickly, whether it be just everyday use between 4 kids and 2 adults or a whole bag is wasted from being spilled on the floor.

Here is a deal at Walgreens I stumbled across today! 

Walgreens currently has BOGO on 90 Count Dentek Floss Picks with a balance rewards cards. This is their FREE rewards program. 

I purchased (2) bags of the DenTek Floss Picks pictures below. They must be 75 count or higher. For a total of $3.79



I used 1 manufacturers coupon for $1.00 off any DenTek Floss Pick 75ct or higher from https://www.dentek.com/coupons 
**You can not use two coupons since it’s a BOGO item and the second one is “free”


My final total after coupons and BOGO with Tax was $3.02. This makes them $1.51 a piece!!



I haven’t found these being sold for less than $2.75 for one bag. So it’s definitely a great deal for a larger family like mine!

Thanks for reading & I hope you go pick yourself up some cheap but good quality floss picks!!


-Jocelyn 




Comments